The easiest and most common form of advertising on a website is Banner links. These are placed on a page on you website and provide a link to the advertised website. The advertiser will generally provide you with an image to use for the link.
I have included the details of how to do this below.
1. Open your website using the ShopFactory editor.
2. Navigate the tree menu to the page that you wish to show the banner links on.
3. Click on the page button shown at the top of the right hand window.
4. From the drop down list select the add banner link option.
5. The Banner Link Wizard will open.
6. You can enter the website address of the website that you wish to advertise and click on the >> button.
7. You will then be prompted to add an image for the link.
You can also find out more information regarding adding links to your website at http://sf7.santu.com/kb/article-95.html