IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have correctly added your website address and Publish URL in your shop. Refer to the Knowledgebase article below for more information:
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory -> click on LIST OF CONTENTS at the left tree menu
2. Right click on the product you want to add Google information -> select “Enter Google-specific information” Make sure to add Google Specific information for each product.
Alternatively, you can right-click on the product, select Item Properties, click More and click Enter Google specific information
3. Fill up all the information for Google Product Feed Information
a) Define Google Product Category
b) Product Type
c) Condition set
May be required for some products –
The available fields are as follows;
||Clothing & Accessories > Clothing > Dresses
||As above more than one type can be defined.
||One of 'new', 'used' or 'refurbished'
||One of 'Male', 'Female' or 'Unisex'
||'Adult' or 'Kids'
||Black for example or for multiple values, separated by forward slash '/'
||The size of the item, see this article for more information.
Note that the gender, age group and color and size only needs to be entered for clothing items e.g. when the product category is set to 'Clothing & Accessories' or one of its sub categories. For more information about what information and in what syntax, see the link above from Google.
4. If you want to apply the same Google information to multiple products, you can copy this product into PRODUCT TEMPLATES page (drag the product to "Product Templates" to copy it).
You can use Product Template to Google specific information such as product category, condition or gender to multiple products.
You can simply right click on multiple products and then select “COPY VALUES FROM A PRODUCT TEMPLATE TO ALL SELECTED PRODUCTS” option
5. Add your EAN (barcode number – 13-digit code) code per product. Double click on a product and click on MORE button -> check that the EAN is correct and not treated as 5.21879E+12
6. Once you have set this up in your shop, you can now export the product using Marketeer.
Please refer to the FAQ on how to this.
How do I create a Google XML file using Marketeer?
7. Once you have exported a Google XML file, go to http://www.google.com/merchants/
8. Login using your Google Account
9. Click Settings -> Tax and Shipping
10. Define or setup your shipping and Tax details
11. Submit your Google XML file. For more information on how to do this, please go to this link:
More information is also available in our Online Help when setting up the Google product specifications