To enable Vouchers in your shop, you must have a ShopFactory Total Care account or an existing GlobeCharge Business Plus account for old ShopFactory versions.
There are 3 types of Vouchers currently available in ShopFactory:
1. Customer Reward Vouchers – when setup, these are sent to your customer automatically based on the a pre-determined purchase amount. They must have previously ordered from your shop to receive this type of voucher. If the previous ‘paid’ order qualifies for a reward voucher, the discount code will be emailed to the customer straight away and they can use it in their next purchase. The expiry is determined when you setup the reward voucher.
2. Marketing Vouchers – these discount vouchers need to be separately emailed to your customers when setup. So for example you want to promote shoppers toyour website, you can email this voucher to anyone on your mailing list. Then they go ot your website, place an order and enter the discount voucher code at the Shipping page to apply the discount. The discount is applied to the Product Total (does not include shipping cost).
3. Gift Vouchers –
IMPORTANT NOTE: Gift Vouchers will ONLY work using ShopFactory V8.30 Build 10321 or higher, i.e. ShopFactory V9/V10/V11/V12
If you accept manual payments such as bank transfer and you manually set the payment to “paid” – you MUST do the following:
- Go to your Orders page -> click on an ORDER NUMBER to view the order details -> click on the payment status link -> set order to “paid” and click SUBMIT. This will trigger the Gift voucher email to be sent out
To setup Gift Voucher please refer to this FAQ article:
Setting up Gift Vouchers in ShopFactory
To enable vouchers in your shop, please follow the steps below:
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Click on the Services menu
- Tick "Enable Vouchers"
- Save and preview your shop in external browser
- Publish your shop so that your customers can now purchase Gift Vouchers from your shop and the Gift Voucher recipient can redeem the Vouchers on your Website
The voucher code must be entered by your customer in the voucher code field at the "Select shipping location" page to redeem the discount during checkout. The discount is applied to the Order Total including shipping cost.
To setup vouchers in your ShopFactory Total Care account, please refer to this article:
If you want to enable other voucher types such as Marketing voucher, please refer to our FAQ below:
How do I use Vouchers?