Please note that ShopFactory Total Care rental plan is transferable.
How do I turn over my existing ShopFactory Total Care rental account to the new owner?
- Open your shop in ShopFactory 10 and click on “MY ORDERS” button at the top right to connect to the Total Care interface
- Click on Settings menu -> select “Account Settings”
- Edit the Company Details, Update the password, upload new company logo and banner image (if required)
- Click SUBMIT button to save it to the database.
- More importantly, you need to update the Payment Details as well and it should now be using the new owners details. Click on Settings -> Payment Details -> select payment option that the new owner wants to use so that the recurring payment will be charged using the new owner’s payment information
Important NOTE: Remove all “Real-time payment settings”, i.e. PayPal account, DirectOne, WorldPay, etc. at the Payment Methods Accepted wizard to ensure that the new shop owner don’t use it. Make sure that all the private information and payment information are removed from the “Payment Methods Accepted” settings under Properties
- To download and install ShopFactory Total Care, please refer to our Knowledgebase article:
Download and Install the latest build of ShopFactory
7. Backup shop and give a copy of the shop project to new owner
Backup: How to back up a shop project and copy shop file to another computer