The merchant details displayed on the invoices are taken from the "Account Settings" in your Total Care account.
In the new ShopFactory Cloud interface - you must ensure that company logo is added in the Profile and the rest of the merchant information are from the "My Store" section.
- Open your shop in ShopFactory -> at the left tree menu, click on the ShopFactory Central page -> MY ORDERS -> you will be redirected to the SF Cloud interface - update your merchant details in both sections -
My Store settings: http://app.santu.com/buynow/store
To update the Print Invoice feature, go to http://app.santu.com/buynow/profile/checkout
In the old Total Care interface - you can modify the Invoice Title, Invoice Date, and Invoice message that shows in the invoices you print for your customers. To do this, please do the following –
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- ShopFactory Central page -> click on MY ORDERS button
- Click on "Return to the Total Care interface" link on top of the page -> click SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT SETTINGS -> Scroll down the page and locate Shop Order: Print Invoice section
- Change the settings you want and click SUBMIT to save changes.
How to Print an Invoice?
- Go to ORDERS page
- Click on an Order Number to view the order details
- Click on the Overview dropdown button at the upper right of the page
- Select INVOICE
- You can click on the Print button or save the invoice as PDF file