Follow the steps below to remove and re-install your Copy of ShopFactory:
1. Click the Start button -> click Programs -> Accessories -> Windows Explorer.
2. The Windows Explorer screen will appear. At the Address Bar, enter:
C:\Program Files\ShopFactory V7
Or navigate to your local directory where ShopFactory was installed.
3. At the right column, Double-click the " unins000.exe" file to uninstall your version 9 copy.
4. Delete the " ShopFactory V7" folder in C:\Program Files
Caution: Do NOT delete the ShopFactory project folders under "My Documents" as these contain your shopfiles/projects.
5. After removing ShopFactory installations, click on the Start button and select the "Run" command.
6. In the run command line type REGEDIT and click on OK.
7. In the registry editor click on the HKEY_CURRENT_USER entry and select the software folder.
8. In the software folder, please delete the 3d3.com folder and close the registry editor.
9. Please turn OFF your computer firewall, pop-up blockers, Phishing filter, other security settings, and antivirus program - then download (if you have not downloaded the updated installer of ShopFactory from www.shopfactory.com -> Support -> Download ShopFactory Again), install and register your copy of ShopFactory.