Please note that the robots.txt file is only there to tell search engines which files NOT to look at. None of the files in robots.txt affects Google SEO. Therefore, you can simply edit your robots.txt file and delete the rows pertaining to js and css files. This is located in <ShopFactory installation folder>\Common Files\parseLang folder.
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to your ShopFactory installation folder
- Open up "Common Files\parseLang" folder
- Right click on the robots.txt file and click on EDIT
- Delete the rows with .js and .css in it
- You need to publish your shop again.