Your page must have a “Page Link information” image so that the image shows up in sub-level navigation menu.
To achieve this, follow the steps provided below:
- At the left tree menu, right click on the INDEX 2 and choose “Select a navigation style...”
- Tick the checkbox “Show link image in all sub-levels of menu” -> click OK to apply the changes.
- Now, locate the pages on the left tree menu that does NOT have a Page image.
- Double click on the Page to open the Page Properties Wizard -> click on the OPEN image button at the Image section and add an image to your page, see below screenshot.
***Repeat steps for all other pages with missing page image.***
- Save and preview your shop.
The preview should show the image of sub-level navigation, for example: