To comply with the GDPR regulations, the product details must be displayed to your buyer during Checkout.
1: All products must have texts in the product introduction section
This can be achieved by adding the product details in the "Product Introduction" section for each product.
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- At the left-tree menu, select the page/department where products are contained (you can choose to switch to LIST mode for a quick view of all products in that department)
- Select a product -> click "EDIT PRODUCT" from the toolbar
- In the "Introduction" textbox, enter a short description for this product
*** Repeat above steps for all other products in your shop
2: Enable the "Show product details in checkout" option under Global Settings
- Click Settings menu -> select "Global Settings"
- At the left column, select "Settings for this Website" -> Miscellaneous
- Tick "Show Product details in checkout" checkbox as shown below:
- Click Ok.
- Save and publish your shop again.
When customers order from your shop, the "product introduction" texts will be displayed at the final checkout page.
Here's an example: