To do this you will need to edit the Last Order Number field in the Registry for SalesManager V10:
- Click on the Start button and select the "Run" command. (Windows XP)
- In the run command line type "regedit" and click on OK.
NOTE: For Windows Vista or Windows 7, simply click on the Start button and at the Windows Search bar, type “regedit” and it will appear in the search results box -> click on regedit application to run it.
- In the registry editor click on the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" entry and select the "Software" folder.
- In the software folder, please double-click the "3d3.com" folder
- Double click "SalesManager" folder to open it
- Double click "10.00" folder
- Double click "Globecharge"
- Select your GlobeCharge username
- At the right column, locate the "LastOrder" field and double click on it
- The popup will appear -> select "Decimal" as Base and enter the Order Number at the "Value data:" that you want SalesManager to consider as the Last Order number, i.e. 10013. The next order number to that will be downloaded by SalesManager.