Important: Once you have signed up for your Ogone account you will need to send email to email@example.com. In thise mail please mention your PSPID (your Ogone username), URL of your shop (eg. www.yourdomain.com) and your contact details. When we receive your email we will setup the technical parameters in your Ogone account and send you an email with instructions.
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Click on Properties -> Payment Methods Accepted
- The payment providers list shows up, enable the payment you want by ticking it in this case, tick "Ogone ecommerce" option
- Click Next
- Enter your Ogone ecommerce merchant account details (Username, currencies supported, etc.)
PSPID (the username that you have created for your Ogone account)
SHA-1 Signature (This is a signature that we will create for you and will be emailed to you)
- Make sure you select the currency that matches ShopFactory, once set it cannot be changed in your Total Care account
- Tick the card types under Ogone ecommerce's supported Payment Methods that you want to enable in your shop.
- Click Next
(Note: You can sort the payment methods display by pressing the up/down arrow)
- Click Finish
- Now you need to make sure ShopFactory is setup to use GlobeCharge, for more details look at the FAQ below.
- Save and preview your shop. Place a test order.
- Republish your shop so that the changes are uploaded online.
Your shop can now accept online orders.
Important: You also need to login to your Ogone eCommerce merchant account and add these 2 callback URLs.
We use these two (2) callback URLs -
Successful page - OK (Thank you page):
Unsuccessful page - NOK (Transaction Failed page):
*Now you can start accepting Ogone payments in your shop.