1) Go to www.sofort.com
2) Click Online provider
3) Login using your merchant account details
4) Click "My project/new Project"
Once you’ve created project, you should geta project ID and then save it;
5) edit your project
In Basic settings -> General settings, tick “ Testing mode” checkbox
Successful link should be
<myshop> is your domain
<lang> is your shop primary language, for example, de or en-us
Abort link should be
Automatic redirection should be ticked as shown below:
6) In Extended settings à Notifications
Add new HTTP notification, choose http (see screen shot)
Select POST radio button
Notification URL: (Callback URL)
7) In Extended settings -> Project password and input check
* Set your project password
* Tick Activate input check
* Hash algorithm: select MD5
As shown in the screenshot below:
8) Now, go through the "Payment Methods Accepted" wizard again -> in your payment setting, select your Country (merchant account country), and make sure you enter the correct information for all three parameters:
· Customer ID
· Project ID
· Project password
Complete the setup wizard.
For ShopFactory Total Care users, simply click on Properties -> Payment Methods Accepted -> you will be redirected to the GlobeCharge payment setup page.
- Check your shop by placing a testorder.
- Once your shop is readyto go “live” – ensure that you as a merchant untick the “Testing Mode”checkbox.
- Save and publish your shop so that the changes are uploaded online.