**For ShopFactory V10 and Total Care Users, please follow the steps in our Knowledgebase article -**
1. Make sure your copy of ShopFactory Total Care is not running.
2. Download and install ShopFactory again from http://www.shopfactory.com/contents/en-us/d18.html -> click on "I have ShopFactory 10 or Total Care" download link
3. Run the ShopFactory installer.
Please follow the steps in our Knowledgebase article,
How to re-activate ShopFactory Total Care with a new account?
You also need to update the account that you are using in your shop and resetup payment methods accepted in your shop. To do this, please follow the steps below:
6. Open your shop project in ShopFactory
7. Click GlobeCharge menu -> select " Change GlobeCharge account for this shop" option
8. Enter your new ShopFactory Total Care details and click OK.
9. Now, click on Properties -> Payment Methods Accepted -> you will be redirected to the payment settings wizard -> complete the setup process
10. Save and preview your shop and then republish your shop with your new ShopFactory Total Care account
***Applicable to ShopFactory V7, V8 Gold and Pro Fixed versions users***
1. Click on the Register Button when you Open ShopFactory
2. Next you need to enter your registration number (the registration code was emailed to your when you bought the software.
a) If you have forgotten your registration code, go to www.shopfactory.com -> Support, otherwise skip and go to b)
Select Recover yoru Registration number from the Support menu.
b) Enter your email address - this is the email address you want to use to register your software. If you are upgrading please use the same email address you used when you first reigstered.
c) Then click on the Proceed button.
4. Proceed button doesn't do anything?
a) If you click on the Proceed button and nothing happens your firewall may be blocking access to our registration system, please temporarily turn off your firewall.
b) If turning off your firewall does not work, try to turn of Phising Filters either in your Browser settings or in your Internet Security Software
5. This will now email you a passord to unlock your software. Check your email for tihs password
6. Enter the password in the Password Field and Click Proceed
If you still cannot click proceed go back to Step 4 above
7. Thank you, you should now have successfully registered your software so click the Continue button to start using ShopFactory