**For ShopFactory V11 and Total Care Users, please follow the steps in our Knowledgebase article provided below**
1. Close ShopFactory software.
2. Download and install ShopFactory again from http://www.shopfactory.com/contents/en-us/d18.html -> click on "I have ShopFactory 11 or Total Care" download link
3. Run the ShopFactory installer.
Please follow the steps in our Knowledgebase article,
How to re-activate ShopFactory Total Care with a new account?
You also need to update the account that you are using in your shop and resetup payment methods accepted in your shop. To do this, please follow the steps below:
6. Open your shop project in ShopFactory
7. Click "Total Care"menu -> select "Change Total Care account for this shop" option
8. Enter your new ShopFactory Total Care details and click OK.
9. Now, click on Central dropdown -> Payment Methods Accepted -> go through the payment settings wizard -> complete the setup process
10. Save and preview your shop and then publish your shop again
***Applicable to ShopFactory V7, V8 Gold and Pro Fixed versions users***
1. Click on the Register button when you open ShopFactory
2. Next you need to enter your registration number (the registration code was emailed to your when you bought the software.
a) If you have forgotten your registration code, go to www.shopfactory.com -> Support, otherwise skip and go to b)
Select Recover your Registration number from the Support menu.
b) Enter your email address - this is the email address you want to use to register your software. If you are upgrading please use the same email address you used when you first registered.
c) Then click on the Proceed button.
4. Proceed button doesn't do anything?
a) If you click on the Proceed button and nothing happens your firewall may be blocking access to our registration system, please temporarily turn off your firewall.
b) If turning off your firewall does not work, try to turn of Phising Filters either in your Browser settings or in your Internet Security Software
5. This will now email you a passord to unlock your software. Check your email for this password
6. Enter the password and click Proceed
If you still cannot click proceed go back to Step 4 above
7. Thank you, you should now have successfully registered your software so click the Continue button to start using ShopFactory