You are able to add some texts or more information to the order confirmation email that customers receive once an order is completed. You could use this to advise of delivery times or to thank the customer for their order and/or advertise any future sales you may have and other relevant details about their order.
Adding more information to the order confirmation email:
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory
2. At the left tree menu, double click on the "Thank you" page to open the page properties dialog.
3. Click on the "Message for Email Order Confirmation" at the left menu.
4. You will then be prompted to add more information that will be shown at the top of the order confirmation email sent to the customer.
5. Click OK to save the changes.
6. Save and publish your shop again so that the changes are uploaded online.
Once an order is placed, the customer receives the Order Confirmation email with the information you have added above.