To use GPG for Windows, kindly install this open source GnuPG encryption tool that you’ll use to decrypt Order Notification email - payment_details.txt attachment.
Simply open the link and run the application to install “GnuPG for Windows”.
Once you’ve successfully installed this program, please do not generate or create your key. You can use your existing PGP key in SalesManager since this has already been generated and used in the Order emails you have received.
Now please refer to the procedure below.
1. Open SalesManager.
2. Click "Show Public PGP key".
3. Copy the entire code and paste it into the Notepad application. (Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad)
4. Click File -> Save AS -> Save the file with extension name .asc, for example: "publickey.asc". Be sure to include the quotations marks ("") to save the file with the .asc extension.
5. Go back to SalesManager.
6. Click Show Private key
7. Copy the entire code and paste it into the Notepad application.
8. Save the file with extension name .asc, for example:"private.asc". Be sure to include the quotations marks ("") to save the file with the .asc extension.
9. Open Kleopatra.
10. Click File -> Import Certificates
11. Locate the saved "publickey.asc" file.
12. Click Open -> OK
13. Click File -> Import Certificates again
14. Locate the saved "private.asc" file.
15. Click Open -> OK
16. Open an Order Notification email and double click the payment_details.txt attachment.
17. Save it as: “payment_details.asc”. Be sure to includethe quotation marks (" ").
18. In Kleopatra, click “decryptfile”.
19. Locate the “payment_details.asc” file.
20. The decrypted payment_details.txt will then be saved in the same location, for example, the computer desktop.
21. When you open this .txt file, you can now see the credit card information.