ShopFactory Total Care services include Online Order Management feature where your orders are securely stored on the Total Care/ShopFactory Cloud server.You can manage your orders via the secure backend - view order details, update order status (payment/shipping), add status comments to an order, print or send invoice to your customers, contact your customers, print packing slips, print shipping labels, download orders and export to a third party backend system, etc.
1. Checking online orders
To check your orders, please do the following:
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Click on ShopFactory Central icon -> click My Orders to connect to the ShopFactory Cloud backend - this opens up the Orders page on your default browser
- Click the order number link to view the order details. You can then update the payment/shipping status of this order
- Click the link for Payment to update the Payment status of an order - you will see the Order Status page
- Click the link for Shipping to change Shipping status
- Update the order status and you can add payment/shipping comments including Tracking URL and shipping provider information on this page
- Click Save button to save changes
- Click on the Orders menu to go back to the orders list page.
2. Downloading orders using 'Export Orders' function
There are several download formats supported including XML, CSV, TXT and so on - compatible with SalesManager, X-Count, Lexware, Inet Expeditor Coliposte, MYOB, Easyfatt, Quickbooks US.
For example, ShopFactory Total Care users can export out both "Order Data" and "Customer Address Data" directly to .csv file format. This new feature allows you to use the customer and order data in a variety of other third party tools, like Excel or other database applications.
In the new ShopFactory Cloud interface, go to your Orders List page, http://app.santu.com/buynow/order/list
- click on the "Order Number" dropdown -> select "Range" radio option and then enter the start order number and last order number you wish to download or export.
- Once you have entered the last order number, the search results will be displayed -> click on the "Select all XXX matches" link - see below screenshot for more info:
- Scroll down the page and click the "Select an action" dropdown -> EXPORT
- Select ORDERS option -> then you will be able to select which data type format you wish to export the orders into.
- A file will be generated according to the format you have selected.
In the old Total Care interface, you can use the "Download Orders" option.
For more information regarding Santu Express Checkout and Order Tracking service, please refer to the KB article below:
11-0021-EN-Santu Express Checkout and Order Tracking service