Verify that your PostFinance merchant account is ready for testing.
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory.
2. Click on Central dropdown (Properties) -> Payment Methods Accepted
a) Below the "I want to use a payment service provider", tick "PostFinance" from the list of Payment Providers
b) Click Next (you can select mulitple payment gateways here if you wish)
c) Under Payment Settings you will now need to enter your PostFinance account details (PSPID, SHA-1 Signature) - select the Currencies supported and tick the payment methods that apply to PostFinance.
NOTE: If you have a new account, your PostFinance merchant account may not be activated yet. Therefore, you must perform test transactions. To do this you need to add TEST in-front of your PSPID. When ready, notify PostFinance and when they set your account to "live" you must remove TEST in-front of your PSPID in the payment setup dialog - (see items A - C above). Adding TEST infront of your PSPID will use the TEST SERVER to process the test transactions.
d) Tick the different payment options you can accept with your PostFinance merchant account -> then click Next
e ) The next screen confirms the payment options you have enabeld, currencies accepted; if all is ok, click the Finish button to save.
3. Set up your email address to accept orders in the Total Care interface by clicking on MY ORDERS button inside ShopFactory
- Go to My Store -> verify the "Email (for Orders)" field and your merchant detais -> click "Save" button on the top-right to save the changes
Alternatively, you can edit these settings from the "Total Care" interface:
- Select from Settings menu => Account Settings - make sure Email (for Orders) is correct, as well as other merchant information and click the Submit button to save to database
- Register your Shop
a) Select 'Settings' > Register Shop Details from the menu
b) Enter the url of your online shop and click Submit
5. Go back to the ShopFactory editor and save your shop.
6. Publish your shop again so that the changes are uploaded online.
7. Important: You will also need to login to your PostFinance merchant account and setup these callback urls.
(As per 9.3.1 Post-payment URLs and parameters)
You need to add these two (2) callback urls -
Successful page - OK (Thank you page):
- The same URL must be used for both OK (successful) and NOK (unsuccessful page).
Unsuccessful page - NOK (Transaction Failed page):
Also ensure that you have the correct SHA-OUT pass phrase is not empty at the "Transaction feedback" dialog: