1. Open your shop in ShopFactory.
2. Click on Properties -> Payment Methods Accepted
a) Below the "I want to use a payment service provider", tick "PostFinance" from the list of Payment Gateways
b) Click Next (you can select mulitple gateways here if you wish)
c) Under Payment Settings you will now need to enter your PostFinance account details (PSPID, SHA-1 Signature) - select the Currencies supported and tick the payment methods that apply to PostFinance.
NOTE: If you have a new account, your PostFinance merchant account may not be activated yet. Therefore, you must perform test transactions. To do this you need to add TEST in-front of your PSPID. When ready, notify PostFinance and when they set your account to "LIVE" you must remove TEST in-front of your PSPID. Adding TEST infront of your PSPID uses the TEST SERVER to process the test transactions.
d) Click Next to accept card types.
e ) The next screen confirms the card types, currencies accepted, if all is ok, click the Finish button to save.
3. Set up your email address to accept orders in the Total Care interface by clicking on MY ORDERS button inside ShopFactory
- Select from Settings menu => Account Settings - make sure Email (for Orders) is correct, as well as other merchant information and click the Submit button to save to database
- Register your Shop
a) Select 'Settings' > Register Shop Details from the menu
b) Enter the url of your online shop and click Submit
5. Go back to the ShopFactory editor and save your shop.
6. Publish your shop again so that the changes are uploaded online.
Important: You will also need to login to your PostFinance merchant account and setup these callback urls.
(See p32/54 pages of pdf file – 9.3.1 Post-payment URLs and parameters)
You need to add these two (2) callback urls -
Successful page - OK (Thank you page):
- The same URL must be used for both OK (successful) and NOK (unsuccessful page).
Unsuccessful page - NOK (Transaction Failed page):