There are a number of reasons which could prevent you from being able to publish your website from within ShopFactory.
You can use a different FTP program to upload your website if you can not use the publish function provided in ShopFactory.
I have provided the details of how you can do this below.
1. Open your website using the ShopFactory editor.
2. When your website opens click on the publish button on the top tool bar.
3. Fom the drop down menu select "Publish your website to your computer" option.
4. The Publishing Dialog window will open. Click on the setup button.
5. In the Set up will be prompted to enter a directory on your PC to publish to. Click -> Browse and then select a directory/folder and click the OK button.
6. You will return to the publishing dialog window. Click on the publish button.
7. Your website will be published to the directory/folder you have choosen in step 5.
8. Once the website is published you can use an FTP program to transfer all of the files including any sub directories from the directory/folder where you published your website.