I have a promotion running on another site that generates several marketing voucher codes; is there a way for me to import these voucher codes generated externally - into my Total Care: Voucher service?
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory
2. Click on My Orders button to connect to the Total Care interface
3. Click Services -> Vouchers
4. Click on “Import marketing vouchers”
5. Download the sample CSV file to ensure you are using the correct format and it has to be in CSV format – click on “Download sample” – save the sample csv file
6. Open the sample csv file and add all your marketing vouchers into the appropriate field
IMPORTANT: The field headers should be kept intact. You can replace the 2 sample rows with your own. In the screenshot below, the header highlighted must not be changed. This is a unique identifier to tell the Total Care interface what information goes where correctly.
7. Edit the voucher codes and add as many rows/voucher codes as you like provided you put in the correct
a. discount type
d. Minimum spend and
e. The voucher code itself
IMPORTANT: Save the file as CSV format. ShopFactory Total Care only supports CSV.
8. Go back to Total Care interface -> Services -> Vouchers -> Import Marketing vouchers -> upload the CSV file you have edited. The new voucher codes should now be added in your marketing vouchers list.