If you want to feature pages and products on a homepage or if you want to insert links on a parent page that points to sub-pages for easy navigation, then adding paragraph links is the best option.
i.e. on your homepage, you can feature products or categories that are linked to an exact page in the shop or to an external website -> this can be done by adding paragraphs with image linked to a page and then choose a column-display product style such as 10-CAR or 10-IAEV or 10-IAFT or 10-IAET
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Select the home page and right click on it -> Select a Product/Paragraph design -> choose 10-CAR variation 270 x 270 product style for example -> click OK.
- Now, click on “Add Paragraph” button from the toolbar on the upper part
- Select the image you want to use for your this linked paragraph
- In the product dialog box, locate the image editing toolbar (upper right corner of the dialog) and click on the “Link to another page or website” button
- Select whether you are linking within the shop (Place in this website) or externally (Internet address)
- If you want to link to a page in this shop, select the page on the left-tree menu and then click OK.
*Repeat above steps for all other paragraph links.
- Save and preview your shop in external browser
The output should look something like this, where the paragraph images are actually linked to other pages in the same shop: