In ShopFactory, you can add image links constrained by a column-display productloop style. This is commonly used to feature pages and products on a page or add quick links to a category or a product.
For example, on your homepage, you can feature products or categories that are linked to an exact page in the shop or to an external website -> this can be done by adding paragraphs with image linked to a page and then using a column-display product style such as SFX-PAL, SFX-LITE, SFX-PIN
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- At the left tree menu, select the page you want to add paragraph links -> then right click on it -> Select a "Product/Paragraph style" -> choose SFX-LITE variation 1 product style for example -> click OK.
- Now, click on "Add Paragraph" button from the toolbar above the editor
- Select the image you want to use for your paragraph
- In the product dialog box, locate the image editing toolbar (upper right corner of the dialog) and click on the “Link to another page or website” button
- Select whether you are linking within the shop (Place in this website) or externally (Internet address)
- If you want to link to a page in this shop, select the page on the left-tree menu and then click OK.
*Repeat above steps for all other paragraph links.
- Save and preview your shop in external browser
The output should look something like this, where the paragraph images are actually linked to other pages in the same shop: