If you are using a mobile or wireless internet connection, sometimes the connection times out and publishing encounters an issue. There is also an instance where publishing progress bar doesn't show that it has completed, but the changes are already on the server i.e. when I check my online site, the changes are already there.
Try changing the Timeout Value in the Publish Setup dialog box:
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Click on PUBLISH button -> Publish your website on the Net
- At the Publish dialog box, click on the SETUP button
- At the Publish SETUP dialog box, click inside the TIMEOUT box and type - (minus/hyphen) to remove the minus sign
- Once the minus sign has disappeared, enter 40. See screenshot:
- Tick Passive and Use PHP Search (if your Host supports PHP)
- Click OK
- "Regenerate Search files" must be ticked at all times.
- Click "Publish" to upload your shop.