You can insert PDF links in your shop - the PDF files must be copied into the shop's media folder and then use the "Link to an existing file" feature.
Note: The relative path that is created for each link points to the media folder in your project. Copy all your PDF documents into the media folder in <shop folder>\Runtime\contents
- Open your shop in ShopFactory -> locate the page or product you want to insert a PDF link.
- (1) Add text or image in the text box i.e. headline or description section and then highlight the text/image. An example of a link can be like this - where you link to a PDF document: "Click here to download the specifications sheet"
- (2) At the formatting toolbar (below the normal editing mode), click on Insert a link... icon dropdown button
- A sub-menu will appear, select (3) Link to an existing file... -> click on the folder icon to browse to your PDF document in <shop folder>\Runtime\contents\media
- Select the PDF file you want linked
- Click OK
(The relative path that is created points to the media folder.)
- Save and preview your shop.
- Publish your shop. Check your pages and products to ensure your PDF links are working properly.