Make sure you have entered the complete website address / correct Publish URL in the Publish SETUP box and Contact Details form.
Note: If you have purchased your own SSL certificate, please enter https:// instead of http:// in the homepage and Publish URL fields.
- Open your shop in ShopFactory.
- Click on Publish -> Publish your website on the Net -> click SETUP button
- Ensure you have entered the correct PUBLISH URL as shown in the screenshot, i.e. http://test.shopfactory.com/
- Click OK
- Click Close to exit the publish dialog.
- Click on the Central dropdown button (formerly known as Properties) -> Contact Details
- Enter the correct URL at the HOME PAGE field, i.e. http://test.shopfactory.com/
- Click OK
- Save and preview shop in external browser.
- Go back to Normal mode and publish your shop again.
IMPORTANT: After publishing your shop, you will need to generate the Google Base XML file again in Marketeer and then submit the new XML file to Google to fix the problem.
Note that you can also submit the "sitemap.xml" file to Google to expedite the indexing of your shop pages:
Submit the sitemap.xml file found at ShopFactory V11 Websites\<shop folder>\Runtime\
Refer to Google Knowledgebase article below for more info: